or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The London framed canvas print is formed using quotes about this city with rich history.
Bring this historically rich city to life by adding a bit of city flare to your living space, and adding this to your collection.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.
- London, thou art the flower of cities all! Gemme of all joy, jasper of jocundity.
- I don’t know what London’s coming to - the higher the buildings the lower the morals.
- One of the the things she most liked about the city -apart from all its obvious attractions, the theatre, the galleries, the exhilarating walks by the river- was that so few people ever asked you personal questions.
- The man who can dominate a London dinner-table can dominate the world.
- The truth is, that in London it is always a sickly season. Nobody is healthy in London, nobody can be.
- In London, love and scandal are considered the best sweeteners of tea.
- This melancholy London - I sometimes imagine that the souls of the lost are compelled to walk through its streets perpetually. One feels them passing like a whiff of air.
- The English language is like London: proudly barbaric yet deeply civilised, too, common yet royal, vulgar yet processional, sacred yet profane.
- Nothing is certain in London but expense.
- I like the spirit of this great London which I feel around me.
- Who but a coward would pass his whole life in hamlets; and for ever abandon his faculties to the eating rust of obscurity? I believe we shall come to care about people less and less. The more people one knows the easier it becomes to replace them. It’s one of the curses of London. It is not the walls that make the city, but the people who live within them. The walls of London may be battered, but the spirit of the Londoner stands resolute and undismayed. A broken heart is a very pleasant complaint for a man in London if he has a comfortable income. There are two places in the world where men can most effectively disappear — the city of London and the South Seas.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.