or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Indian Summer canvas print is formed using quotes about the beach.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.
- The cure for anything is salt water, sweat, tears, or the sea.
- In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth.
- So that the monotonous fall of the waves on the beach, which for the most part beat a measured and soothing tattoo to her thoughts seemed consolingly to repeat over and over again.
- On the beach, you can live in bliss.
- I want to run the beach’s length, because it never ends.
- To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.
- I’m all about palm trees at 89 degrees.
- I followed my heart and it lead me to the beach.
- Life takes you down many paths but my favorite ones lead to the beach.
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun kissed hair, the endless summer take me there.
- Smell the sea, and feel the sky, let your soul and spirits fly.
- A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.
- At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.
- The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!