LA Sunset Palms
or 4 payments of $24.75 AUD with Info
The framed LA Sunset Palms canvas print is formed using quotes about Los Angeles.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- In Los Angeles, everyone is a star.
- Los Angeles is like a beauty parlor at the end of the universe.
- I was never an ambitious girl, or even a self-confident one. I never went in for beauty pageants or wore a stitch of make-up until I went to Los Angeles.
- I like Los Angeles. So many artistic people, and I just love the weather.
- It’s mostly full of nonsense and delusion and egomania. They think they’ll be young and beautiful forever, even though most of them aren’t even young and beautiful now.
- I love living in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is such a town of show business, and I’m a terrible celebrity.
- I find it difficult - it’s the beast that must be fed. There’s this big wheel of pictures and articles that goes around, and you get pinned on it.
- Los Angeles is 72 suburbs in search of a city.
- Los Angeles is a large city-like area surrounding the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Los Angeles is just New York lying down.
- Los Angeles is a microcosm of the United States. If L.A. falls, the country falls. I mean, who would want to live in a place where the only cultural advantage is that you can turn right on a red light?
- You know, you’re really nobody in LA unless you live in a house with a really big door.
- I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.
- Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles.
- Downtown Los Angeles is at present one of the most squalid places in the United States.
- Los Angeles gives one the feeling of the future more strongly than any city I know of. A bad future, too, like something out of Fritz Lang’s feeble imagination.
- When I came to Los Angeles, it was the first time that I ever felt like I belong somewhere. Not because it was wacky, but because people here understood what I felt like to perform, and there were other kids my age who wanted to do it. I didn’t get looked at as God, you freak.
- People are afraid to merge on freeways in Los Angeles. Of course, in Los Angeles, everything is based on driving, even the killings. In New York, most people don’t have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes on the way, the train is delayed and you get impatient, so you have to kill someone on the subway. That’s why there are so many subway murders; no one has a car.
- I come to a red light, tempted to go through it, then stop once I see a billboard sign that I don’t remember seeing and I look up at it. All it says is ‘Disappear Here’ and even though it’s probably an ad for some resort, it still freaks me out a little and I step on the gas really hard and the car screeches as I leave the light.
Select your own quotes and words for this image by requesting a FREE DRAFT of your personalised artwork!