Newcastle Jets FC - Winning
or 4 payments of $24.75 AUD with Info
This framed canvas print of the Newcastle Jets FC logo is formed using quotes about winning and being a winner.
A must-have for all Jets fans! Perfect addition to your room!
This is an officially licensed product of the Hyundai A-League.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
|Also includes:||Unique hologram DNA code on the back of each frame for proof of authenticity.|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything in second place.
- Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of winning.
- Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.
- Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
- It’s never just a game when you’re winning.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting it is.
- Find an excuse to win.
- Think little goals and expect little achievements.
- Think big goals and win big success.
- There's always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning.
- Guts are a combination of confidence, courage, conviction, strength of character, stick-to-itiveness, pugnaciousness, backbone, and intestinal fortitude. They are mandatory for anyone who wants to get to and stay at the top.
- Never let defeat have the last word.
- Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing.
- You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time.
- Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
- To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture.
- It's not about winning and losing; it's about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It's about embracing the pain that you'll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
- Champions believe in themselves, even when no one else does.
- A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t.
- Champions are made of desire, determination and hard work. a champion team will always beat a team of champions.