or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Rastaman canvas print is formed using inspirational Reggae and Rastafarian quotes.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence.
- I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated.
- The singularity of every man and woman is Jah’s gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth.
- The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
- I don’t know where life will lead me, but I know where I’ve been. I can’t say what life will show me, but I know what I’ve seen.
- Tried my hand at love and friendship, but all that is passed and gone. This little boy is moving on.
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
- This world was not created piecemeal. Africa was born no later and no earlier than any other geographical area on this globe.
- Africans, no more and no less than other men, possess all human attributes, talents and deficiencies, virtues and faults.
- Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgments. Peace is not an ‘is’, it is a ‘becoming’.
- A man who says “I have learned enough and will learn no further” should be considered as knowing nothing at all. Well, until this very day, I’m still learning.
- I don’t stand for the black man’s side; I don’t stand for the white man’s side. I stand for God’s side. In the beginning there was the word. The word was Jah. The word is in I, Jah is in I. I make what is good, better, and what is better, best. I follow this in every aspect of life.
- Open your eyes & look within, are you satisfied with the life you living?
- In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty.
- Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
- The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.
- Always believe in yourself. You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.
- Me only have one ambition, y’know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that’s all. Just can’t live that negative way…make way for the positive day!
Select your own quotes and words for this image!