Tiger Face Off
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The framed Tiger canvas print is formed using quotes about this beautiful species.
Add a little jungle flavour to your living space by choosing this regal tiger print for your collection.
|Material:||Print is on a high quality 360gsm canvas, stretched across a 3cm frame ready to hang.|
|Delivery:||5-10 business days from receiving payment|
Have a question before purchasing? Contact us here.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
- Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep. Women and tigers are exactly alike. They have the same temperament, emotions, and vulnerabilities.
- They must be spoken to softly - but it doesn't hurt to carry a big stick just in case.
- It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers, any more than it is to make sheep ferocious.
- Everyone needs a dog to adore him, and a tiger to bring him back to reality.
- A man's good name is as precious to him as its skin is to a tiger.
- Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.
- A tiger never returns to his prey he did not finish off.
- Don't be a tiger's head with a snake's tail.
- In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
- The impact of an attacking tiger can be compared to that of a piano falling on you from a second story window. But unlike the piano, the tiger is designed to do this, and the impact is only the beginning.
- I don't stop when I'm tired, i stop when I'm done.
- A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep.
Select your own quotes and words for this image!