or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Praying Monk canvas print is formed using quotes by Gautama Buddha.
Add a touch of tranquility to your home space by adding this symbolic Young Monks canvas to your collection.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
- Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
- We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts. If a man speak or act with an evil thought, suffering follows him as the wheel follows the hoof of the beast that draws the wagon.... If a man speak or act with a good thought, happiness follows him like a shadow that never leaves him.
- Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
- Doubt everything. Find your own light. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
- Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it. There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.