or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed canvas print of the Chinese symbol of Family is formed using Chinese proverbs all about the power of family.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.
- If a family has an old person it it, it possesses a jewel.
- One generation plants the trees, and another gets the shade.
- A family in harmony will prosper in everything.
- Each family has its own difficult scripture.
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth.
- A family with an old person has a living treasure of gold.
- A single member of a family eats; the whole family will not be hungry.
- No one knows a son better than the father.
- With a good wife, the husband won't get in trouble; a bad wife is worse than a dog.
- Husband and wife are like birds in the woods, when trouble comes, they flee separately.
- Children are eye sores; marriage is like an encounter on a ferry.
- Brothers are like arms and legs; husband and wife are like clothing.
- To club a tiger, it takes blood brothers.
- The parental love for children is lengthy like the stream, but the children only think of the parents like the wind on the edge of a tree.
- It is okay to teach someone how to discipline a child, but don't teach how to divorce one's wife.
- You can't be the head of a family unless you show yourself both stupid and deaf.
- A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalized 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.