or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Wolf canvas print is formed using famous quotes about wolves.
If you have a deep connection with instincts, and believe in the luck these cunning animals can bring, this canvas is for you.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- A gentleman is simply a patient wolf. It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.
- If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.
- Throw me to the wolves & I'll return leading the pack.
- The black wolf’s curse awakes every time that a full moon points in the middle of the sky.
- We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be - the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer - which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.
- To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct.
- A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing, a howling, a hunger and thirst. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst. A strength that would die fighting, kicking, screaming, that wouldn’t stop until the last breath had been wrung from its body. The will to take one’s place in the world. To say ‘I am here.’ To say ‘I am’.
- A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
- That night the wind was howling almost like a wolf and there were some real wolves off to the west giving it lessons.
- The wolf is an intelligent and cultural animal. Its behaviour is not just imprinted in its genes, but is also taught from mothers to pups according to circumstance. It knows that a man with a pitchfork is dangerous, and that a man with a gun is even more so.
- The wolf was different once, and was more active during the day. Its [modern] nocturnal activities are an adaptation against danger. If the wolf would cease his running, the people would cease their shouting.
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.