or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Colosseum canvas print is formed using quotes about this ancient city.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do, and add one of these spectacular Travel canvases formed with words to your collection.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- Sometimes, you just can’t find the right words to describe Rome.
- If we could be reborn wherever we chose, how crowded Rome would be, populated by souls who had spent their previous lives longing to inhabit a villa on the Janiculum Hill.
- Rome was a poem pressed into service as a city.
- Rome is the city of echoes, the city of illusions, and the city of yearning.
- Rome will exist as long as the Colosseum does; when the Colosseum falls, so will Rome; when Rome falls, so will the world.
- Italy has changed. But Rome is Rome.
- Oh Rome! my country! city of the soul!
- Rome – the city of visible history, where the past of a whole hemisphere seems moving in funeral procession with strange ancestral images and trophies gathered from afar.
- When thou art at Rome, do as they do at Rome.
- I found Rome a city of bricks and left it a city of marble.
- Italy will never be a normal country. Because Italy is Italy. If we were a normal country, we wouldn’t have Rome. We wouldn’t have Florence. We wouldn’t have the marvel that is Venice.
- When a man hath no freedom to fight for at home, Let him combat for that of his neighbours; Let him think of the glories of Greece and of Rome, And get knocked on the head for his labours.
- From the dome of St. Peter’s one can see every notable object in Rome. He can see a panorama that is varied, extensive, beautiful to the eye, and more illustrious in history than any other in Europe.
- She had always been fond of history, and in Rome was history in the stones of the street and the atoms of the sunshine.
- For someone who has never seen Rome, it is hard to believe how beautiful life can be.
- When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.
- All roads lead to Rome.
- Rome has grown since its humble beginnings that it is now overwhelmed by its own greatness.
- Rome wasn't built in a day.
- Rome is a city of ruins. Ruins are to Rome what canals are to Venice, and while other cities build over their past, Rome builds around it.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.