or 4 payments of $22.25 AUD with ⓘ
The Dreams framed canvas print is formed using quotes about dreams.
Bring your living space to life by adding this sacred Native American dream catcher to your collection.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- If you really want to catch your dreams, you have to chase them.
- Breathe. it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Dreams are the whispers of the soul.
- You may say that i’m a dreamer but i’m not the only one.
- Dream bigger than the stars, deeper than the sea, higher than the mountains.
- For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.
- Dream without fear. love without limits. make a wish. take a chance. make a change.
- A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
- Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
- I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- When you have a dream that you can't let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you're willing to do that. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. Nothing happens unless first we dream.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.