RAINBOW LIPS - LGBTQI
or 4 payments of $17.75 AUD with ⓘ
The framed Rainbow Lips canvas print is formed using powerful quotes about LGBT pride and equality.
- Printed on a high quality 360GSM canvas made from matte cotton
- Stretched across a kiln-dried wooden frame with a depth of 1.5"/3cm.
- Framed and ready-to-hang.
- FREE SHIPPING worldwide on all orders over $99.
- Standard shipping is a flat-rate of $9.95
- Receive your order in 5-10 working days.
- Includes tracking and insurance
- No custom or duty fees.
The words used to form this artwork are:
- In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: The ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint or obligation.
- What people do in their own homes is their business, and you can choose to love whoever you love.
- Only the human mind invents categories and tries to force facts into separated pigeon-holes. The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects. The sooner we learn this concerning sexual behavior the sooner we shall reach a sound understanding of the realities of sex.
- If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door.
- What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.
- Being gay is natural. Hating gay is a lifestyle choice.
- Marriage should be between a spouse and a spouse, not a gender and a gender.
- Openness may not completely disarm prejudice, but it’s a good place to start.
- The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself.
- Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?
- Being transgender, like being gay, tall, short, white, black, male, or female, is another part of the human condition that makes each individual unique, and something over which we have no control. We are who we are in the deepest recesses of our minds, hearts and identities.
- Love yourself, whatever makes you different, and use it to make you stand out. Mine is my voice and the fact that I'm gay: well, the fact that I'm flamboyantly gay.
- The beauty of standing up for your rights is others see you standing and stand up as well.
- We should indeed keep calm in the face of difference, and live our lives in a state of inclusion and wonder at the diversity of humanity.
- Love doesn’t have eyes, it doesn’t go by race or gender. Love goes by how the person makes you feel inside and sees the person for who they are on the inside.
You might also like
Request a free preview
Create your own personalised 1K Words® wall art!
Receive a preview via email within 48 hours.